Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My brother's wedding

I got the rare opportunity to be both the photographer and a bridesmaid at my Brother's wedding. With the help of Jon Carmichael, a groomsman and photographer, and my last minute assistant, we were able to photograph Courtney and TJ's wedding without a hitch. I'm just going to show pictures from my camera.



It was such an honor to be a bridesmaid! I got to hang out in the bridal sweet with all the girls, complete with chocolates, champaign, and sparkling cider! Then of course I also got the great opportunity to take pictures of Courtney as she get ready to be married.



These Boys:

 How fun are these guys?!? I told them to do this shot, and just has I expected, they hesitated, but then really got into it and completely pulled the shot off!






Courtney was gorgeous! And she did such and amazing job planning this wedding! I thought everything turned out just perfect!








Dancing with mom:


Both the Mother/Daughter and Mother/Son dance was emotional for me and I'm sure others as well. TJ picked a silly song from his childhood, and Courtney chose a song that described her relationship with her mom. Both these pictures were made dramatic from the use of Black and White.




This shot reminded me of a scene in the movie "Hitch" where the awkward "Albert" is on a date with the sexy, famous, "Allegra Cole." During the scene, they are at a club dancing, and every time Allegra Cole would turn her back to him, Albert would break out his famous moves that Hitch mad him promise not to even try. Of course this seemed harmless, until pictures of the moment appeared in the papers the next day.




 As you can see, everybody had a great time! The wedding was a HIT!


No comments:

Post a Comment