Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Family



 If you have ever seen my mom, you might think that this above picture is a picture of her holding an unfamiliar baby. This is not my mom, this is my Aunt Susan. All of my mom's sisters have been known for looking alike, but I think that my aunt Susan looks the most like my mother.

 Here is a photo of my mom:



I mentioned several times now that I recently went on a family reunion, and I really need to just give the full scoop. I also mentioned that my mom and I stopped by to visit the brown family in Price, Utah before heading to the Robertson Family reunion. While we were in Price with my mom's family, I had my camera ready with nobody wiling to be photographed. Thats when my Aunt Susan came over and my grandma got a few minutes to complain about her lack of photos of my Aunt Susan's new granddaughter! What an opportunity. We left about 2 minutes later and these are some of the pictures that came of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment