Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wrapping Paper Studio

I LOVE taking pictures of babies! They are so cute and so innocent and have no idea what that thing I put on my face is (my camera). I am always trying to find ways to make the baby as comfortable as I can so that their true selves come out. Taking pictures in their home makes them more comfortable. Thats why I decided to make a...


Wrapping paper Studio!


This was such a cute idea! I let my client, Kelli White, pick out the wrapping paper to use as the backdrop. She found 2 great choices, and we used both!

Since I was not in my house, I didn't want to tape the wrapping paper to the wall and risk taking paint off when we remove the paper. So we got creative and taped the paper to the top of their bar counter, and then draped the paper down to the floor and taped the paper onto the floor.

I am calling my very first Wrapping Paper Studio a success!!! 








Anybody else want to give it a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment