Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

People who have support loose 3x more weight

Ben and I went on a 6 mile run this morning! Well... more like a 4 mile run and 2 miles of gasping for breath as we walked home.

But I did it. And I have now stuck to my diet for 36 hours! Woah! Is it time for cake yet?

On our walk home, we passed by a house with this cute sign on it. It reminds me of somebody I miss a whole lot, and her German Shepherd pup.

Alexandra has helped me and supported me a whole lot these last 36 hours, and I wouldn't be able to carry on without the support I have been given. I wish we could be work out buddies, and I wish we could walk our spoiled rotten dogs together!

But we're doing this together! Me, Ben, and Alexandra! And anybody else who wants to join us. Because...

People who work together to loose weight, loose 3x more weight.

So grateful for my support group.

1 comment:

  1. Make me cry! Haha I know you can do this! And it will be so worth it :) Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete