Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

1000 Days

A couple of weeks ago I asked my husband I could take him on a date next Wednesday. He said yes :). I told him that we will be celebrating a special occasion in our marriage; a milestone of sorts, but I wouldn't tell him what it was until next Wednesday. This drove him a tad bit crazy. He never stopped guessing, trying to remember what happened on that day 3 years, 2 years, or even 1 year ago.

Tuesday night was like Christmas Eve for Ben. He tried to get me to tell him at midnight, but I refused. We FINALLY got to sleep and the next morning I woke him up with a kiss and a "Happy 1000 dayaversary."

We have been married for 1000 days!

We had a light breakfast then got our workout on at Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park! And it was a work out! Blizzard Beach was built as a Ski resort, but the snow melted! So each water slide is at the top of a mountain, and you take a ski lift to get to the top. We didn't use the ski lift, and that was the ultimate stair master! With a great reward at the top!

Then we went home and got dressed for part 2. I made Lunch, then we headed out to a far away part of town!

We played GIANT CHECKERS!!! (I won :)


Then to Ben's surprise, we stopped by Rollin College and saw their play "The Miss Firecracker Contest." It was cute.


We had a great 1000 dayaversary!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment