Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Introducing... BABY PLANS!

I am SOOOOOO excited to be introducing Baby Plans to my list of services! I have wanted to start baby plans for so long, but have put it off until NOW.

Yesterday I talked to a wonderful woman who I go to church with. We moved to the area about the same time, and so I didn't realize that she was also new to the area until just yesterday. She is pregnant and told me that she is looking for a photographer, and one of the sessions she would like to purchase is a Delivery session.

Seriously, DREAM COME TRUE for me! I LOVE being a part of that moment in the hospital!

Typically my time on location goes up by how many hours I am there, but with a delivery, the amount of time I am there is unpredictable and typically several hours long. This means that I not only need to be on call and have a free schedule for a few weeks around the due date, but I also have to clear my plans and entire schedule the day the baby decides to come.

WORTH IT!

This is such an incredible opportunity. But pricing this opportunity is hard. Hiring a professional photographer for up to 24 hours straight with an additional 3 weeks on call could be very expensive. But because I don't want to miss this opportunity, I've decided to make it FREE and just include it in a Baby Plan. This way, if you pay for a few sessions when the baby arrives, then I'll stick around for the birth at no additional charge.

Not only that, but with the baby plan, the sessions that you do pay for are SUPER discounted! I offer discounts all the time. Some pretty big discounts to. But no discount comes close to the discounted sessions in my Baby Plans!


PLUS some of my baby plans include a Maternity session, Birth announcements, and even a book filled with photos from each session! Think of the peace of mind knowing that your announcements and babies 1st year book will be taken care of! You'll be carefree with extra snuggle time with the new baby!

Both the "Extensive Baby Plan" and the "Complete Baby Plan" come with mini-session add ons that you can use for pregnancy bump growth pictures, or baby growth pictures, for as low as $15 a session and comes with 10-15 pictures on a CD. That is typically priced at $175!

With the pre-paid plan layout, as your baby grows, you won't need to worry about finding or paying for a photographer, or even forgetting to capture those moments. Life moves quickly. Take advantage of this package and don't let moments slip away. Your baby will love looking back at their book about them when they're older! And so will you!




Because this is a NEW PROGRAM, I am offering the packages at a HUGE SALE price!


And don't forget about my Punch Card reward program! After every 10 sessions purchased, you get a FREE session! This includes EACH session from the baby plan! This also includes any referrals you send my way. If you refer a friend who purchases a session, both of you get a punch in your card!

To learn more about my Baby plans, view the 3 different package choices, and see the pricing, please visit the baby plan page on my website by clicking HERE or copying the following link:

http://msphotographer.weebly.com/baby-plans.html




No comments:

Post a Comment