Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

You want to see ME?

I'm constantly taking photography courses, and I have found instructors and sources whose information and education I trust completely. But one thing these sources keep telling me is that I need to put pictures of ME on my website and blog. Seriously? You don't want to see me. You want to see who I am taking pictures of.

Even though I decided I would listen to this advice about a year ago, I just didn't do anything about it. I didn't have any professional pictures of me since I got married. I had plenty of excuses like "I want my best friend and talented photographer Alexandra to take my pictures, so I'll wait until the next time I travel to Las Vegas to see her." and "I'll loose some weight first..." (sound familiar?).

Well it's time! No more excuses. I'll set my camera up and hand it over to my super helpful hubby to push the button. It will be tedious. It will take me forever to set up each shot. I will criticize every body part. But I'm going to do it! And I'm not going to use photoshop to make me unrealistically beautiful and skinny!

So stayed tuned to see photos of me, because apparently, you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment