Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Caitlin

Caitlin is my kind neighbor. I often see her when she is out walking her dog, when I'm stoping by to see her mom, or when I'm picking her up from school. She is always so thoughtful. She remembers the important things and the little things. When I see her, she usually asks how something recently went "Did you book that wedding?" It's obvious that she listens and genuinely cares for other people. Thats impressive for a 13 year old.

Today is Caitlin's Birthday! Whenever I talked about photo shoots with Caitlin, she told me how much she loves photo shoots, so I treated her to her own photo shoot today. It was short and we had limited time while the sun was setting, so we stuck to the neighborhood. Caitlin is a natural model and has a contagious smile. Here are some of the pictures from our shoot:












No comments:

Post a Comment