Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Clock Project Beginnings

Ben and I are working on a project that will be going on for a little bit. We are making a clock. We will use 12 pictures to represent each number and buy plain clock hands to tell us the time. I am so excited!

Eventually, the plan is that each picture will be family members and people we love holding numbers (1-12) to represent the numbers on the clock. But that can't be done right this second since I'm in Florida and our family is in Las Vegas.

So we got creative. We went to Magic Kingdom to find hidden number is the architecture. This is only a temporary fix until we get all the family photos we want. But it's turned out to be fun and artsy and cute and now that it's on the wall, my motivation is just getting stronger!

Here are some of my favorite numbers I found around the Magic Kingdom Park:

This came from the confectiONEry on Main Street USA. I accidentally took this photo vertically and had to crop it.  I thought I ruined it, but I think I like this even better. 

4. Mickey's Hand has 4 fingers.

I found this Five on the Carousal behind Cinderella's castle.

Ben came up with this idea and took this photo of the clock on Cinderella's Castle

I make a point to do projects like this periodically because it changes your way of thinking. It's such a great workout for your creative brain! I am never done learning and I love it!

Here is a sneak peak of my clock. Much more to come on my beloved clock project;



No comments:

Post a Comment