Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Rachel + Chris: Engagements Part II

Be sure to see Part I of Rachel + Chris Engagements HERE.

Part II of Rachel + Chris Engagements comes from a weather mishap. Rachel and Chris picked me up on Saturday afternoon to drive to Clearwater beach and it was already raining. The couple was looking super cute as always, but didn't want to drive all the way to clearwater just to be rained out.

I was not about to let this cute couple, who already drove to my home office, go home empty handed. It was my suggestion to go to the Grand Floridian beach instead for a mini-session (which turned into a full session. This couple, and the Grand Floridian? Of course it went long!)


This was one of my very first sessions at the Grand Floridian, and I am still proud of the photos we got from this short session! It could possibly have to do something with this unfairly attractive couple.








No comments:

Post a Comment