Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Ashley + Bradley Wedding Day

Happy 6 month Anniversary to Ashley + Bradley! I just can't picture the two of you as anything but married! You just belong together! To celebrate your upcoming 6 month anniversary I would like to take some time to relive the BEAUTIFUL day!

The Wedding was shot at the BEAUTIFUL Windermere Country Club, one of my very favorite venues in the Orlando, FL area! And not just because I live in the Windermere, FL area, so I'm super close by. The Windermere country club is not only beautiful with lots of great locations and lighting, but the staff is so helpful and such a pleasure to work with the entire time!

I highly recommend the Windermere Country Club! It was one of the many impressive decisions made my Ashley that brought her gorgeous wedding together!





























See Ashley + Bradley's Same Day Slideshow here:


No comments:

Post a Comment