Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Nicole + Chris

Nicole and Chris's engagement session is another great example of how I was pushed out of my comfort zone. I love me some sun flair and backlight, but Nicole and Chris gave me the challenge of an all indoor shoot! Their session was in early August in Florida, they made a good choice!


Together we decided on The Grand Floridian as our locations and I brought my amazing 2nd shooter, Jaime DiOrio, along to help. We started at The Villas at the Grand Floridian and I cheated a bit since I stopped them a lot on the walkway to the main building at the Grand. We still stayed covered the entire time and had minimal sticky weather exposure.



I'm happy with the turnout of this super fun session, but credit is due to this fun loving couple who could come up with jokes on the spot and acting like smiling and laughing for hours is natural and entertaining. I cannot wait to shoot Nicole and Chris's wedding in less than a month!


















Check out Nicole and Chris's video here:



No comments:

Post a Comment