Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Nicole + Ben in Winter Park


About 6 months ago, I realized that I was getting comfortable with engagement sessions. I had several engagement sessions under my belt and I had all my favorite locations and poses. Our motto in our family, is "If it's easy, you're doing it wrong." Since then, I have made it a point to get out of my comfort zone.

Nicole and Ben took me to a new location. A place I was not familiar with. I wasn't going to be able to pull out those "easy" shots or locations, but to grow, you have to be uncomfortable.




Nicole and Ben have an obvious Love for each other and they were not afraid to show it. They share many of the same passions and have and unspoken language between each other. They are both so kind and can make anyone and everyone around them happy!


Occasionally, I get a groom at a consultation who wants to be a part of Wedding planning. Ben not only voices that desires, but truly acts on it and has a glowing excitement when talking about their Wedding. It is so obvious that these two will have a very happy lifelong marriage.











See Nicole + Ben's video:


No comments:

Post a Comment