Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Jen + Juan Engagements

When I moved into my new neighborhood last year. I decided to meet all the neighbors on my block by bringing them cookies. That's when I met Jen and Juan. They live just around the corner and our backyards back up to each other. Jen and Juan were newly engaged and looking for a Wedding Photographer! After that meeting, I was in the running, and about a week later, she gave me the wonderful news that she wanted ME to shoot her Dream Wedding! I am so excited to have the honor of shooting her Wedding in March!








Jen is a big Disney lover, and Jen and Juan shared their first kiss at Hollywood Studios! They told me it happened just like this:





I have fallen in Love with Jen and Juan's love! I'm so happy for the friendship we have built! What awesome neighbors to have!






No comments:

Post a Comment