Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Courtney and TJ's engagement pictures


This was my absolute favorite engagement session I have done ever! 

I may be a little bias since this is my brother and sister-in-law. I was so excited when TJ and Courtney asked me to take their engagement pictures! Courtney even had a great location picked out. The carousel at Green Valley Ranch! The carousel is no longer there, so I am super happy that we got these pictures while we still had the chance.



It was so great to capture these wonderful moments in their relationship. It didn’t take too long for them to forget I was there. Every once in a while I would ask them to do a different pose or look at the camera, and they would look up at me like “When did you get here?” It was completely obvious that they really love each other completely while I was taking their pictures, and I hope I was able to capture some of those feelings here.


Here are a few more pictures from their session in Las Vegas. I was also blessed with the opportunity to take engagement pictures of these two in Europe!!! I'll post more on that later :)








No comments:

Post a Comment